*All materials are with grant's acknowledgements.
Proposed for 2014:
One accepted ISI article.
Two oral presentations at international conferences.
One accepted ISI articles.
One oral presentations at 1 national and 1 international conferences.
Achieved for 2014: click here for more details
- Two accepted ISI articles, one published ISI proceedings, one published BDI article.
- Maricuțoiu, L.P., Sava, F.A., & Butta, O. (2014). The effectiveness of controlled interventions on employees' burnout: A meta-analysis. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology. doi:10.1111/joop.12099.
- Maricuțoiu, L.P., & Crașovan, D. (2014). Coping and Defense Mechanisms: What are we assessing? International Journal of Psychology. doi:10.1002/ijop.12113.
- Maricuțoiu, L.P. (2014). A meta-analysis on the antecedents and consequences of computer anxiety. Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences, 127, 311-315. doi:10.1016/j.sbspro.2014.03.262.
- Maricuțoiu, L.P., & Paloș, R. (2014). Adaptation of the Thinking Styles Inventory (TSI) within a Romanian student sample. Romanian Journal of Applied Psychology, 16, 20-24.
- Maricuțoiu, L.P., & Sârbescu, P. (iulie 204). The relationship between faking and response latencies: a meta-analysis. Poster presented at the 17th European Conference on Personality – 15-19 July 2014, Lausanne, Switzerland.